Yes, you can link your CBFS Trading account to any bank account
Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. with a ‘pre-open’ period from 9:00 a.m. till 9:30 a.m.
0.275% on the traded value subject to a minimum of QR 30 per trade.
Yes, you can view all your holdings with CBFS which can be exported to pdf or excel and can be printed as well
1. We refer to the general terms and conditions which govern the operation of our account(s), credit and other services or banking arrangements with Commercial Bank Financial Services (the “CBFS”) (the “General Terms and Conditions”) which are available on the Brokerage’s website as updated from time to time. We hereby agree and authorize the CBFS at its discretion, to rely upon and to act in accordance with any notices, instructions or other messages directed from us by signed by us with a digital signature format (an “Instruction”), without any verification of such instructions being undertaken by the CBFS to verify or inquire about the genuineness of the instructions or the identity of its sender, whether such Instructions were to pay funds or otherwise to debit or credit any account or to have discretion dispose any money or securities or documents in the hands of the CBFS or purport to bind us to any agreement or other arrangement with the CBFS and we agree in advance that such Instructions are issued from us or on our behalf.
2. Upon receipt by the CBFS, each Instruction shall constitute and deemed to conclusively constitute our mandate, authority and direction to act in accordance with such Instruction.
3. Notwithstanding anything herein contained, the CBFS shall not be bound to act in accordance with the whole or any part of any Instruction and may defer acting in accordance with any Instruction pending further enquiry and/or confirmation by us, when the CBFS has reasonable grounds to believe that such Instruction has been initiated or transmitted in error or fraudulently or has not been authorized by or on behalf of us or has been altered, misunderstood or distorted in the course of transmission. We hereby acknowledge and agree that our Instructions may only be accepted by the CBFS after our security details have been accepted and passes any further authenticity checks. The CBFS may refuse to act upon an instruction if, for example, it exceeds the limit the CBFS have set for such an instruction, or if the CBFS know of or suspect a breach of our security details.
4. We also agree that the CBFS shall not be bound to accept or act upon any Instructions whether such Instructions were in connection with changing the account(s) operation mandate or changing of authorized signatories or assignment of another person or closing of account(s) and transfer of the balance by any way.
5. We hereby irrevocably undertake to indemnify the CBFS at all times, and to hold it harmless from and against all losses, claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and expenses of what-so ever nature or cause, CBFS may incur or sustain by reason of its acting in accordance with the terms of this mandate even if there were any errors, ambiguity, misunderstanding or lack of clarify of the terms of such Instructions.
6. We also undertake that upon request by the CBFS, to send as soon as possible a notice in writing, confirming an Instruction, as a confirmation to that Instruction given previously by us provided that such written confirmations be signed and endorsed in accordance with the terms of the account(s) operation mandate. In case of failure from our side to issue such confirmation or loss of the original copies, we agree and undertake to endorse the Instruction received and acted upon by the CBFS as they are and they will be considered as originals.
7. We waive, in advance any legal right that may entitle us to file any claim against the CBFS claiming redemption of any amounts or payment of any indemnity as a result of acting or failure to act by the CBFS upon such Instructions. We also waive any other legal right that binds the CBFS to produce the original copies or prove the genuineness of such Instructions. We fully indemnify the CBFS for any loss or cost the CBFS may suffer or incur due to relying on any Instruction reasonably believed to be genuine.
8. We hereby irrevocably and unconditionally, acknowledge that reauthorized the CBFS to rely on the below physical signature and give the CBFS full legal power to act on any future Instruction or authentication provided by us for the purposes of any future application for loan or credit card, or the provision of any account, product or service (New Documentation), whether such future signature or authentication shall be by a one-time password, digital signature, voice or face recognition, biometric login or any future technology authorizations to the extent that the CBFS agree that this physical signature shall be deemed to attach to the New Documentation and provide the CBFS with full legal rights and creates binding and enforceable legal obligations on our part.
9. The terms of this mandate shall remain valid and fully effective unless and until the CBFS receives a written notice of termination from us and had reasonable time to act upon such notice, provided that such termination shall not release us from the terms of this mandate in respect of any action taken by the CBFS in accordance with the directions contained in any Instruction or the terms of this mandate prior to such termination.
10. This mandate shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar. The Courts of the State of Qatar shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this mandate and for that purpose irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
11. a. to Commercial Bank Financial Services advising the Credit Bureau of my consent and/or providing evidence of such consent by electronic or any other means necessary;
b. to the Credit Bureau providing the said credit information to Commercial Bank Financial Services by electronic or any other means necessary.
I/We accept that your decision to open a Margin Trading Account for me/us is based on the details I/We have provided above, and I/We undertake not to open a margin trading account with any other financial services company during his/her/its margin trading with Commercial Bank Financial Services (L.L.C.)
By signing this form, I/we confirm that I/we have downloaded, read, understood and agree to be bound by the Margin Trading Client Agreement and by the T&C’s available at www.cbfin.qa. I/ We undertake to periodically review the Margin Trading Client Agreement and terms and conditions available at www.cbfin.qa and any amendments made thereto.
I/we hereby confirm that the Following forms have been received, accepted, acknowledged and signed by me/us through physical digital signature
I/we, the undersigned, confirm having read and accepted the terms & conditions in this account opening agreement, and confirm authenticity of the personal details given below
In order to obtain a national investor number (NIN), please visit Commercial Bank Financial Services. For more details call us on 44495522
You will be required to submit the original Salary Certificate
Call us on 44495522